A full-english version of IMBS Post-Graduate Degree 2 is now available for international students.
IMBS Post-Graduate degree is a two-year full-time program in management with internship and mobility periods.
- 2018-19 IMBS 3rd and 4th semesters’ classes are exclusively taught in English.
And students from abroad have the opportunity to learn French language and civilization
- Class size is purposely limited which makes courses very interactive.
ISCID-CO offers 1 Post-Graduate Degree, an international reference diploma leading to promising careers.
Students will :
- Achieve a balance between theory and field knowledge (internship and projects)
- Develop competences in the fundamental areas of business
- Develop both a cross-functional and international understanding of companies
- Develop the skills required to manage the international activities of companies.
Students will find managerial positions in an international environment in the fields of marketing, international economics, finance, human resources management etc.
- Geopolitical approach Africa Middle East
- Firms Internationalization Process
- International quality standards and certifications
- Big data
- Intercultural management
- International Marketing
- Business criminal law
- Knowledge of business sectors and products
- International logistics policy
- International Trade Finance
- Industrial marketing
The International Post-Graduate Degree in international Management and Business Studies is mainly dedicated to foreign students seeking experience in management.
- French and European candidates (Erasmus program) should hold 240 ECTS credits in Social Sciences or other disciplines
- For non-European candidates, a Master 1 Degree is required, and prior studies will necessarily be examined and validated by a university committee.
00 33 (0)3 28 23 68 06