Specialization Bachelor in Dunkirk
- Strong skills in internal / external communication tools and in marketing;
- Management of mock-up projects integrating new information and communication technologies.
- A dual degree in partnership with ULCO’s « Licence Economie-Gestion », with a specialism in « Sciences de Gestion ».
- • A Programme available both in classic and work-and-study training
Sitou, Community Manager for Alcatel
The training in International Communication and Public Relations was most meaningful for my job. I first learned the bases of communication during my training for Bachelor 3 at ISCID-CO. A year during which I was able to validate while staying at Esgis (a partnerschool in Togo, my home country). Then, I came to France to carry on at ISCID-CO. I was successfully trained into my current job, in particular thanks to the classes of Strategy of communication and social networks.
For students with 2 years in higher education specialized in Business, Economy, Communication or languages, wishing to specialize in International Communication. A few examples:
- 2nd year in LEA, Communication, Marketing, Sciences of Management etc.
- BTS (Two-year Technical Degree) International trade, MUC, NRC, BTS (Two-year Technical Degree) Communication etc.
- DUT TC, DUT Info-Com etc.
Registration form and competitive exam (Synthesis, paper in foreign language, motivation interview).
- 20 october 2016
- 24 november 2016
- 15 december 2016
Program of Bachelor 3 Communication and
international Public relations
Introduction to information theory and communication.
Territories, exchanges and communication.
Workshops in communication: radio, television.
Simulation of business administration.
Company law and law on associations.
European media scene.