Specialization of Bachelor in Dunkerque
- Great skills in Import – Export tools and in Marketing ;
- A Macroeconomic and Geopolitical approach of the international business environment
- A dual degree in partnership with ULCO’s « Licence Economie-Gestion », with a specialism in « Sciences de Gestion ».
- T• A Programme available both in classic and work-and-study training.
Céline, a student in her last year of her Bachelor degree
As I am really attracted by marketing, I am currently carrying out my third year at ISCID-CO in order to get specialized in International Management & Business Studies. I had the opportunity to study in the United States during one semestre: it was an unforgettable experience which enabled me to discover another culture, to have international friends and great memories for life
Bachelor 3 is available to students who spent 2 years in a Business school, or in another training specialized in Economy or Languages and who want to deepen their knowledge in international business.
For example :
- Licence 2 LEA, Economy, Marketing, Management sciences etc.
- BTS in International Trade, MUC, NRC, BTS TC, BTS PME-PMI etc.
- DUT TC, DUT GEA etc.
Registration form and exam (synthesis, written paper in the applicant’s first foreign language, and a motivation interview)
- 20 october 2016
- 24 november 2016
- 15 december 2016
Courses in the third year of the Bachelor degree in
International Management and Business Studies
Growth, context, international relationships
Survey tools, Data processing
Sale and business export
Human Resources Management
Bases in Industrial Economy
General and cost Accounting
International market studies
Technological approach of products
Management of the customer risk on the global market