Specialization of Bachelor to Longuenesse
- A high adaptability both in e-commerce and in traditional trade;
- A dual degree in partnership with ULCO’s « Licence Economie-Gestion », with a specialism in « Sciences de Gestion ».
- • A Programme available both in classic and work-and-study training.
Marie, completed her Bachelor 3 in Sales and e-commerce in the United States
I chose E-Business Management for my third year. It was most enriching because I spent the whole year abroad in one of our partners’ university in California. Their vision of E-Business is different from ours in France. American companies are ahead of French ones.
After 2 years in higher education specialized in business, Web marketing or languages, such as:
- Licence 2 LEA, Webmarketing, Management sciences etc.
- BTS Commerce International, MUC option E-Commerce, NRC, BTS Communication etc.
- DUT TC, Marketing, Web marketing etc.
Registration form and competitive exam (Synthesis, paper in foreign language, motivation interview).
- 20 october 2016
- 24 november 2016
- 15 december 2016
Program of Bachelor 3
Techniques of international trade.
Sale and customer’s loyalty on the Internet.
Knowledge of the business sectors
Management of commercial teams
Sales networks: implementation and animations
Geopolitical approach of markets
Video graphic software
Web Initiation into the strategies of referencing
International transport and customs
Sites and e-shops Design
Strategies and communication plans
Global market study.