DU French Studies
University Diploma Online
- Strong communication skills in French;
- A socio-cultural and structural approach;
- 100% online course;
- Preparation for the DELF according to desired level and adapted to the needs of the student (registration for the DELF is the responsibility of the student).
- Hold a Baccalaureate (or equivalent);
- Cannot have French as a mother tongue and/or cannot have been taught in French;
- No minimum level of French is required;
The application file can be downloaded from this page.
Application deadline: February 15, 2022.
Duration : 6 months from January to June.
The registration fee is 1500 €
French as a foreign language program
6 months of intensive course
Module 1 : E-learning on the CALAO platform independently (80 hours – subject to change)
Module 2 : Survival French – daily (10 hours)
Know how to manage in everyday life situations.
French with friends and in public places.
Module 3 : Fundamental structure of the basic language (30 hours)
Communicative grammar and written expression.
Module 4 : Fundamental structure of the intermediate language (30 hours)
Advanced grammar and written expression.
Module 5 : Socio-cultural context (10 hours)
France today, major historical events and foundations of culture.
Module 6 : Professional Communication (10 hours)
Interaction in the workplace.
Module 7 : Specialized French – Business (10 hours)
Diplomatic and business French.